Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rant

Grrrrrrr I know I said that I wanted kids, hell I practically begged for them! But lately all I want to do is bang my head against the wall and leave!!! I am having such a hard time dealing with my little 20 month old girl's constant need for attention and temper tantrums. I am being completely literal when I say constant. I am unable to get up from the couch to make something to eat, talk on the phone, tend to the other baby, go on the computer...anything without my little girl having a major flare up. She throws herself on the ground and screams and screams and screams! I don't know what to do. I can't ignore it or else I'll go nuts. My instinct is to yell, yell, yell but obviously that doesn't work...in fact Mr. Wonderful is insisting that it does more bad than good. I know but I can't stop myself. The only thing that makes her stop screaming is putting her in her room but I seem to be doing that 90 times a day! Is she really learning anything????

I'm at my wits end. This behavior has got to stop before I go insane.

1 comment:

  1. That's really all you can do jodi. She will eventually learn that temper tantrums are not an acceptable behaviour. hang tough kiddo...it will pass, trust me.
    Hugs~
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete