Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm like a mushy banana...

I'm not 40 yet but I'm starting to feel the effects of aging.

I can't remember the last time I was able to stay up past 10:00 p.m. (and 10:00 is really pushing it) or when I was able to sleep in past 8:00 a.m.

My knees creak when I bend them, I'm not able to get up from a sitting position without making a groaning sound. Don't get me started on the farts! haha

Shopping has changed too. I look really out of place trying on clothes in those cute trendy stores like American Eagle and The Garage. I swear they make the clothes smaller, I used to be so proud that I was a size 4 but somehow those stores make me look like a lumpy sausage being squeezed through a ripped plastic casing. Can that be possible?!! No more La Senza sexy panties for me, now I get a multi pack of coton comfies at Zellers. Jammies are mismatched oversized t shirts and flannel bottoms or long johns.

The most heartbreaking of all......the clerks at the beer store don't even consider asking me for my ID anymore!!!!!!!

So I prefer not to call myself old. Just ripe!!

1 comment: