Friday, April 23, 2010

Return of The Jod-eye!

I'mmmm baaaack!!!! Either I had a blond moment, a senior moment, mom brain, or a combination of all of the above. I haven't updated my little blog in some time because I couldn't remember my username or password. All is good now and recorded somewhere safe. (as long as I never forget where that is!)

So I re-read my last post about Carly being alot better. I must have been high oh sugar when I wrote that. She is not better. She is WORSE!!! I don't know how I managed to create such a spoiled little girl. The temper tantrums, the clingyness, the screaming!! She isn't a bad kid, and she's cute and smart when she's playing. The problem is she cannot seem to play independently. Mommy has to be a part of everything. Even puzzles. She will lug around a puzzle all over the house until she finds me so that she can put it on my lap to do it. She's fine at playgroup and other people's houses. She has no problems with me leaving her with people...but as soon as I'm in the room MOMMA MOMMA MOMMA MOMMA!

I know what I'm supposed to do. I know I'm supposed to ignore her when she's having a tantrum. It would be alot easier if she didn't follow me around and if I didn't have another little monkey to pay attention to. And I know why she is so clingy...she's bored. But there is only so much I can do to keep her entertained.

Ok thank you for listening to me vent. I feel much better now. Really I do!

1 comment: