Wednesday, January 27, 2010

calm before the storm?

Hmmm well it's possible, dare I say, that we have gotten over rough times with Carly? Lately she's been very good. I should knock on wood shouldn't I? There seems to be less tantrums (if any) and she's much more independant. She still wants me around but isn't as demanding about it anymore. Nice!!

On the other hand - she seems to be having less afternoon naps. At least she has quiet time for at least an hour and then she gets up and plays very nicely. I still have a break and she has down time. I have to say that I'm really enjoying her alot more lately. She's alot of fun and completely adorable.

Knock on wood!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...don't be surpised Jodi if this is just the quiet before the storm.

    She's plotting world domination.....ROFL

    ReplyDelete