Tuesday, October 20, 2009

hair pulling, nail biting, kissie kissie

aah the life as a new parent! It really is amazing how a 20 pound little munchkin (or in my case 2) that doesn't talk or have much life experience, no more than 18 months has the power to run my life! They somehow have the power to keep me from sleeping in - even while they are still asleep! They have the power to turn me into a short order cook, to continuously clean the house, and spend money that I don't have! They also magically enter my mind 24/7 making me smile about all the cute little things that they do.

I anxiously put them down for a nap and at the same time I look forward to them waking up. How do they do that? Blissfully powerful babies and blissfully powerless mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are such a Mom. And I'm so proud of you. I'm sure you know by now how time consuming the task is and yet how very rewarding....those kisses and hugs however few are so worth it! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true Jodi. No matter how run ragged you are or will be?...those little hugs and slurpy kisses make it all worthwhile...:D

    ReplyDelete